Handmade Lace 'Something Blue' Garter
Handmade 'Something Blue' Garter
Our talented in-house seamstress has created these beautiful handmade lace garters with blue ribbon, lace embellishment and coordinated presentation bag to act as your 'something blue' on your wedding day.
A beautiful gift for any bride-to-be, the garter will be treasured for years to come. Lovingly stitched and beautifully packaged, the perfect keepsake for a magical day!
“Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, a sixpence in your shoe.” The English custom of brides wearing “something blue” on their wedding day dates back to the 1890s and is said to symbolise purity, love, and fidelity.
- The garter comes in small (10-12), medium (14-16) or large (18-20)
- If you wanted a smaller or larger size you can send us your leg measurements and we can custom-make you a garter to fit
- For just an extra £2 the little bag the garter comes in can be personally embroidered with a name or message
- The embellishment includes a tiny diamante stud with blue and ivory ribbon
- If you would like your garter making in a different colourway please get in touch as we can personalise your garter to match your scheme